A few new posts on the site today:
- A profile of The Society of St. Vincent de Paul at St. Brigid's Church.
- In anticipation of what might be an explosive Board of Selectmen meeting, Throwback Tuesday looks back at the 40B process and what it looked like earlier this year.
In other news...
- A Marlborough dance center is being forced to paint over a mural, as the city building department has declared it to be an illegal sign. With the revitalization in the center of Millbury, including a mural at the common, this is a difficult story for public art (Metrowest Daily News).
- UMass Chan Medical School's chancellor has requested that Worcester change the names of Plantation Street, Plantation Parkway, and Plantation Terrace, which border the college. This is aligned with a broader effort across the Commonwealth for state and government entities to revisit and rethink location names (MassLive).
- Millbury Girls' Soccer tied with Sutton (Telegram and Gazette) and Girls' Volleyball defeated Notre Dame (T&G).