A couple items on the site today:
- A recap of last night's Planning Board meeting, which featured the initial public hearing for Wonderland Cannabis Company (who held their public impact meeting last week) and a wide-ranging discussion on the MBTA zoning changes.
- Throwback Tuesday provides look back on Jeff Raymond's visit to Nature's Remedy upon their opening back in 2019.
In other news...
- The closure of Scales gets some attention from statewide media. (MassLive)
- If you're a monster who enjoys candy corn, note that the abomination sold by Arcade Snacks in Grafton might have some eggs that could impact those with allergies. (NBC 10 Boston)
- GreenCare Collective, the marijuana company with a cultivation facility in Millbury, plans to open a retail dispensary in Framingham. (MetroWest Daily News)
- A mixed night for Millbury High athletics, as Boys' Golf lost to Auburn (Telegram and Gazette) and Boys' Soccer lost to Auburn in a rain-shortened contest (T&G), but Girls' Volleyball shut out Bartlett (T&G)